deleting posts dot com?

Talk about anything car related here that isn't covered below.
Torana68

deleting posts dot com?

Post by Torana68 »

now whats the go guys , if you dont like a post it gets deleted? how does this help discusion or sharing knowledge? Stealth is the guilty one but not even so much as a PM , new post below in Lancers section. If its against rules to post a differing opinion then maybe a change of at least one mod is needed. PM me your opinion if your scared to post mods (wasnt worded wel huh , meaning for privacy :$ ), Im away doing that overpaid enginer searching the world for work thing (did I get that right ?)

deleting posts you dont like again Stealth? now there was nothing wrong with my post except I was pointing out your wrong again, man up, dont delete stuff just cause your wrong and cough up with the photos of the A73 GSR or pull your post that you own one.
for the record:
No A73 GSR's imported by Chrysler
No ADR plates fited by anyone except the factory
Last edited by Torana68 on Fri May 21, 2010 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"can I put Corolla pistons in my Anchortron with a Hyundai head? will it do better burnouts with 40 solex's? "...... Im so needing coffee...
TUFSIG
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Re: deleting posts dot com?

Post by TUFSIG »

hey mate

Myself i don't know anything about this but i will look into it for you. As you know im not part of the lancer section but ill see what i can do

TUFSIG
TUFSIG
Boost Is the Only Way
1984 GK Sigma GSR, 2.6 EFI Turbo
1992 Aus Delivered 3000GT Twin Turbo
1984 GK Sigma GSR Stocka

Torana68

Post by Torana68 »

thanks dude, PM is fine by me but out in the open is good, I may not respond to anything quickly as I am away :)
"can I put Corolla pistons in my Anchortron with a Hyundai head? will it do better burnouts with 40 solex's? "...... Im so needing coffee...
oldn64
Oldn Engineering

Post by oldn64 »

Dont stress too much Torana. Just forget it an move on. He has deleted some of my posts as well, in patrticular on the made reference to a catalogue for parts references, I cannot be bothered putting them back up so I will stick to pm's from now on on the important stuff. Just keep chin up. not worth getting upset about.

Cheers
The way God intended it.....Chrysler for the win :D
stealth

Post by stealth »

well considering the edit by dan was already there to warn you that you were going down the wrong path
i thought that the more offensive material should be removed
im not picking on you ,its just your the person i keep getting pm's about
so when you offend other long term members something needs to be done
being immature in a public forum is not the way to go torana68
obviously we disagree but there no need for slinging sh-t around
as i have said your opinion is as valid as the next guy ,but no ones going to listen when you shout it
tim as for the radiator post theres history there to (with guess who torana68 ) this subject went so off topic and was cleaned up by me on a request from the author
the only question he had is can you get a aftermarket radiator in ally
cheers stealth (H)
Engineering the unfair advantage !
Red bull , fuelling the fastest race cars on earth !
81pw

Post by 81pw »

Must be that time of the month ladys
TVM006

Post by TVM006 »

ATTITUDE ERA!

love it
:thumpsup: :thumpsup: :thumpsup: :thumpsup:
TVMDouble0h!Sixx

1985 GK GSR
DanTurboLancer

Post by DanTurboLancer »

Hey Torana,
I have no problem with you in anyway!
And in the topic in question you know i was genuinely interested in what you had to say.

mate the topic in question started out as question, that you replied to,
more questions were asked inregard to that matter and the facts stated by yourself.

Now im not sure if you took those further questions as a rejection of the facts stated by yourself,
or if you didnt realise that they were infact intended as questions.

but Looking at the second page in particular,
You took the opportunity to call other members "Wankers" repeatedly, for a number of posts in a row,

seemingly because they didnt understand the information, or werent previously aware of the information that you apparently knew.

This is a forum for sharing information.

please take the time to read over that whole thread.
And take the time to read the other peoples posts and the actual questions they were asking.

Then re-read your replies.
Do you think you gave accurate answers and information to the questions asked?
or did you just say, Yes they are differnet,
and not define actually how they are differnt.
Which is what the questions were asking...

It was more like, if you dont already know this information you must be a "Wanker"

And No, I am not talking about your replies to me directly!

I was abit concerned about the language used towards other members within this thread topic within our site,
and so i made other mods aware of it and asked could they keep an eye on it as it developed.

However i was later made aware of possible previous conflict of interests between yourself and the members in question.
Which i am not interested in getting involved in!

I have not seen any further comments made apon this, until comments made toward Stealth Editing them.

However i will now add the Orginal statement that i had posted,
and then Later edited as i felt i was being intrusive on a situation...

Quote - My Original Statement...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright sorry folks been stuck at a break down at a pit all day, otherwise I would have put a stop to this long ago.
I am pleased to have some action in the Lancer section,
however

Absolutely no need for name calling and taunting.

I respect everyones comments, and opinions,
so I will leave all comments as is, UNLESS i am asked to Remove/Edit them by other members or MODS!
And then i will leave all information and comments, and only remove any unfavorable remarks.
To which i will mark the Edited sections.
I am not a fan of swearing on a public forum, especially amongst fellow members.

Now please, let us be GENTLEMAN!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now im not saying that a MOD has the say over everything that is said and done within a site such as this.

But when abuse towards other members,
or even toward mods is used,
do you not agree that some action should be taken??

The thread in question

http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.p ... 3&start=30

Cheers Dan
A112H

Post by A112H »

This was tiresome and boring in the other thread and this new thread dedicated to the same rubbish is a waste of all our time.
letmefknin

Post by letmefknin »

:stupid: (who I honestly don't think is stupid but makes an EXCELLENT POINT)
Torana68

Post by Torana68 »

its just your the person i keep getting pm's about
its always fun being popular but why not PM me directly? its funny but I get them about you now and then :) Its odd that the only times I get deleted by you its over a difering opinion , I say tuf tits if you dont want to back up something you shoudnt say it in the begining then delete people asking you to prove it. Previous history ? yep we have wont be sending xmas cards but that doesnt bother me a lot. Immature is hiding behind the delete buton.

Hey Torana,
Dan , geezus, this is long..

more questions were asked inregard to that matter and the facts stated by yourself.
yes it blew out but whats wrong with that?

You took the opportunity to call other members "Wankers" repeatedly, for a number of posts in a row,

did you not see the smiley? and thats wanker, not wankers , just the one, the first one in how many years on here? many, despite the temptation many times before...not to give a lecture but, here where I am wanker is something every male gets called BUT especialy when someone says "do that and Ill call you a wanker" and you go ahead and do it, its caled "being a wanker" its not been known to cause death or injury and everyone I know gets over it without crying :) (its also about being an argumentative wanker and not trying to understand someones perspective)

This is a forum for sharing information.
yes but not for deleting things you personaly want to hide from or you may not like or agree with yourself :)

and not define actually how they are differnt.
thought I did actually.. "so all the people out there who want JDM cars should just stick to the australian one cause the panels are the same? dash is diferent, trim is different (seats etc), bars should have rubber inserts, grille is the same cept for the holes for the driving (?) lights that go in the holes, different engine , suspension settings, etc etc....."
if you want more than that I think I mised the point.

However i was later made aware of possible previous conflict of interests between yourself and the members in question.

I will always have a conflict with some people thats life I dont dwell on it and I wouldnt be hiding behind the D button , me |Id be upfront and answer things honeslty and back it up with documentation , if peps dont like that they may well be... wankers ! (a good old term used daily in Australia, in the dictionary and not considered to be swearing! todays meaning - people who post crap without any knowledge , truth, or facts) :D
oldn64
Oldn Engineering

Post by oldn64 »

Guy seriously let it go... not worth it as thing will get said that cannot be undone.

to quote another saying...

Let sleeping dogs lie!

Cheers
The way God intended it.....Chrysler for the win :D
DanTurboLancer

Post by DanTurboLancer »

Well Torana68,
I agree with previous statements this whole thread is boring and a waiste of time.
But you wanted it out in the open and for everyone to read so, so be it.

Mate i work in the mines, above and under ground, I know what swearing is!
I know how to take a Caining off other people, and shut my mouth
or amongst the right crowd give it back.

Its one thing to make a statement, wheather its fact or not.
But its another to use abusive manner, or language towards others,
just because they have a differing opinion to yours or dont understand what you are trying to say.

Swearing and calling each other names is acceptable in the right crowd, in the right context.

I just wanted to state a fact also, a member messaged me and has left the site over comments made by yourself towards them.
Torana68

Post by Torana68 »

Dan ,
No worries,
" just wanted to state a fact also, a member messaged me and has left the site over comments made by yourself towards them.2
I know Im not on my own there, people come , people go, if ANYONE has an isue with me speak to me, its a simple thing to do, if Im wrong a public apology will appear. sneaking around beghind peoples backs is not on with me ,as is making up stories to make yourseldf look good, or just bull....ing . End of story?
DanTurboLancer

Post by DanTurboLancer »

Cheers T,
well i hope we can put this to bed now and move on.

Appreciate your comments and thoughts.

Dan