Hi All!WTB 4g52 dizzy

This section is for 1976 to 1987 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt Galant/Sigma/Lonsdale.
abikenut29

Hi All!WTB 4g52 dizzy

Post by abikenut29 »

Desperatly seeking long shaft vertical distributor suit 4g52,i think this may be the older version gto or similair,not to be confused with the horizontal 4g52.
Any leads or help much appreciated!
Cheers
DragonCypher

Re: Hi All!WTB 4g52 dizzy

Post by DragonCypher »

Just to let you know, the 2.6 version from sigma's and even magnas should work fine.
I've done it before, had a 2.6L magna dizzy on a 2.0L motor and it made no difference

Not entirely sure what you mean by vertical distributor though, maybe someone else can help out there

-
Chris
'81 GJ Scorp: Donated to a mate for a 2JZ Turbo project.
'84 Honda VT250F Integra: Daily transport, mountain racer and track bitch all in one.. damn slow in a straight line though
Future Project (on hold until I move to Melbourne in July): 2.6L Wideblock Astron 2 - Eaton M90 supercharger, draw through 45DCOE Weber.

81GL
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by 81GL »

Vertical shaft??? only thing that comes to mind there is a saturn (4g32) dizzy? there rather long and more vertical than horizontal i spose?

-in regards to the above; be warey, there are some differences, but they will generally 'work' (depending on your deffinition of work :) )

Nick.
PS: for future reference, there is a wanted section of the forum.
Old school Mitsu's, its not a hobby; it's a life style.
abikenut29

Post by abikenut29 »

Thanks for the info guys,What i have is an OOOLDDD 4g52,it came with twin carbs so must be gto or thereabouts.
I have another newer 4g52 and distributor but its way different,its horizontal running off the camsprocket.
The one i need runs of the oil pump,its long and near vertical,yes the saturn 4g32 may be the ticket,if i could find one of them.
I have some 4g62b bits,complete turbo and throttlebodies,and lightened 4g52 flywheel and twin carbs,happy to do a deal on any of this or just cash for the right dizzy.
Cheers guys.
stealth

Post by stealth »

pics or ban :ban:
ive seen a veritcal dizzy years ago but it was pionts
cheers stealth (H)
Engineering the unfair advantage !
Red bull , fuelling the fastest race cars on earth !