GB maunual

This section is for 1969 to 1976 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Plymouth/Dodge/Colt Valiant/Galant/FTO/GTO/Colt/Cricket.
fridgeGB

GB maunual

Post by fridgeGB »

Hey fellow G-Lanters lol just put a post up in SUSPENSION/BRAKES/WHEELS asking about wheel bearings for a GB. Thought id ask in here if anyone has a GB manual that would be able to give me a part number. Thanks for the help :)
2Lgalant

Re: GB maunual

Post by 2Lgalant »

Are they the same as ga if so I can get it for u ive got a ga book at home
fridgeGB

Post by fridgeGB »

as far as i know yes they are the same. That would be unreal if u could cheers :)
2Lgalant

Post by 2Lgalant »

I'll have a look in the book now let you know in 10 mins or so
A112H

Post by A112H »

Times up, lol
fridgeGB

Post by fridgeGB »

HAHA
2Lgalant

Post by 2Lgalant »

Well I can't find a part number just dimensions
fridgeGB

Post by fridgeGB »

Yer sweet. Doest it have a pic with dimensions or just dimensions. It has both I'll grab the details off u and I'll still grab the dimensions even if there is no pic. I found out off Mitsubishi Australia that they don't make it anymore so I'll have to try and find the right size spacer to make it work. Does it say in the book if there's a spacer or just the bearing dimensions?? Cheers for your help again man. Atleast if u ever have to change yours we will know wat to do straight away lol :)
Torana68

Post by Torana68 »

what spacer?
"can I put Corolla pistons in my Anchortron with a Hyundai head? will it do better burnouts with 40 solex's? "...... Im so needing coffee...
fridgeGB

Post by fridgeGB »

Torana68 wrote:what spacer?The original one i pulled out a year ago had either a seperate spacer or a one piece bearing/spacer. I wish i kept the bloody thing lol
Torana68

Post by Torana68 »

ok, there are no spacers in rear wheel bearings, there is a bearing and the retainer, there are 2 bearing sizes and the bigger one wont go in a small housing, you might (????) be able to put a small one in a big housing but it wouldnt work for long :) If something is knocking check (by removing and inspecting!) the spring bushes , front and back, also pull the axles and check the fit of the bearing to housing someone may have damared something at some time.
"can I put Corolla pistons in my Anchortron with a Hyundai head? will it do better burnouts with 40 solex's? "...... Im so needing coffee...
Torana68

Post by Torana68 »

fixed is it?