cruise idea

All Sigma-Galant.com Events will be located here, along with pictures/videos and details for upcoming Events.
oldskool

cruise idea

Post by oldskool »

how about a cruise down the south coast? Wollongong, kiama, jamberoo etc
be good to meet everybody and see ur rides
75wagon
Admin

Re: cruise idea

Post by 75wagon »

We're trying to get some more from Sydney interested in the cruise thing. Most on Sunday were from Newcastle/ Central Coast area. I wanted to try to make the next one for north Sydney, then I thought the next could be south. I hope I speak for some others.
The plan so far is nov or dec for Berowra to Wiseman's ferry. You are more then welcome to come. Plans are in early stages yet, but there seems to be a bit of interest.

Anyway, If we have one that will still suit the people who came to the last at least we can bank on that many again.

But will be up for Wollongong or somewhere. It's 3 1/2hrs each way from here in Newcastle though. Don't know how many from here would be up for it.
How does a Wollongong cruise sound for Jan or Feb?
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
13bsigma

Re: cruise idea

Post by 13bsigma »

i'll be in for both :)
1978 GE sigma 57,000kms the toy called silvia. comming to the Gold Coast soon.
1978 GE sigma 87,000kms spare parts for the toy
1996 suzuki baleno turbo. $32,000 invested in it. $22,000 in the engine. $10,000 in sound
1996 suzuki baleno GTX. getting shaved and resprayed soon and receiving turbo engine
1980 GH sigma AKA JET.51G 18 PSI of T04 injected power.