S.A. Cruise #5, FEB 6th, Sat Night

All Sigma-Galant.com Events will be located here, along with pictures/videos and details for upcoming Events.
Shifta

Re: S.A. Cruise #5, FEB 6th, Sat Night

Post by Shifta »

No go with the extra Colts - I put the word out with no luck :(
slo

Post by slo »

GB_BB4C wrote:I know i will be there as im running the event, just don't know in what car at the moment. The inlet manifold gasket blew out near the front water port on saturday night on the GH PWS, coming home from work today something is gone in the bottom end of the motor.... Yay, guess what ill be doing on Australia Day. Have been working on the GK Turbo aswell so i might be out in that if i can't fix the GH.....just have to wait and see.
bring the gk you know you want to
GB_BB4C wrote:ATTENTION ALL ATTENDING:
Silly me forgot RCK is on on that night so the place will be full of commy's. Try and meet near the corner where HJ's is located as they tend not to crowd that area much.This is not to deter anyone from attending, more just to make it easier for people to find one another. Will propably be in the GH (again, still not running right though, still working on it) as it has taken valuable time away from getting the turbz going... but may surprise ya's
lol rck least there will be a good turn out. well be there before they start coming any way :)
88 TN Magna |Manual|Dumped|17s|Kit|Tricked out 2.6|
96 TE Magna |Manua|Dumped|18s|Kit|Retrimed seats|Worked 3.5 to come|
02 TJ Magna |TipAuto|Vrx|
85 n12 ET pulsar |Dumped|Kit|missing motor|
dshivan

Post by dshivan »

Sorry guys im not running will have to be the nextone for me
colta51

Post by colta51 »

dshivan wrote:Sorry guys im not running will have to be the nextone for me
spuewn i wanted to see ya gc wiv the turbo in it!
My car: Colt/Galant AI standed. going AII GS speks!
colta51

Post by colta51 »

sory i didnt make it! i was helping a mate and got stuk at his house till 20min ago :@
hopfully next time i will be there!
My car: Colt/Galant AI standed. going AII GS speks!
GB_BB4C

Post by GB_BB4C »

Thanks to:

slo
undies91
tubby
shifta +1
2* 73 A53 16L Dodge Colt (Plymouth Cricket), 2* 73 GB Galant Sedan's, 1* 74 GB Galant Sedan, 1* 76 VK Valiant Regal,
1* 79 GE SE Sigma Sedan, 1* 81 GH Sigma PWS, 1* 84 GK Sigma SE, 1* 85 GK Sigma GL - Replacing the 84 GK SE, 1* 91 GTO - FOR SALE

Shifta

Post by Shifta »

Cheers for organising it mate. Woulda been good to have some Galants out and about - maybe next time. I'll have the Siggy ready by then I reckon so I'll be able to keep up :).
GB_BB4C

Post by GB_BB4C »

Cheers for coming out and showing us something different that ya dont see every day, also for taking a slight detour to meet us at the first stop at the same time, great move. cant wait to see the siggy.

On another note, glad i didn't go galivanting around the countryside with slo after the cruise finished. Just managed to make it home before the car started to play up on me, something to do with the head and/or gasket decided to let go on me. Pulled the plug's out in the morning to find a visable swimming pool of green liquid in cylinder number 3.

Pix were taken, just have to wait for slo and undies91 to upload them.
2* 73 A53 16L Dodge Colt (Plymouth Cricket), 2* 73 GB Galant Sedan's, 1* 74 GB Galant Sedan, 1* 76 VK Valiant Regal,
1* 79 GE SE Sigma Sedan, 1* 81 GH Sigma PWS, 1* 84 GK Sigma SE, 1* 85 GK Sigma GL - Replacing the 84 GK SE, 1* 91 GTO - FOR SALE

Undies91

Post by Undies91 »

yea im onto it here you go

best pic by far

thanks again was a good night might see you at the chrysler cruise still a ????? might be cleanin out shed for siggy to fit
Own A GN Sigma
rebuild on the way!!!
oh and fuel injected turbo
slo

Post by slo »

yeh was good to see the old school colts they where cool
GB_BB4C wrote: On another note, glad i didn't go galivanting around the countryside with slo after the cruise finished. Just managed to make it home before the car started to play up on me, something to do with the head and/or gasket decided to let go on me. Pulled the plug's out in the morning to find a visable swimming pool of green liquid in cylinder number 3.
wow hows your luck! maybe its a sign to get the turbo going lol

^^^practical use for the spoiler???? lol
88 TN Magna |Manual|Dumped|17s|Kit|Tricked out 2.6|
96 TE Magna |Manua|Dumped|18s|Kit|Retrimed seats|Worked 3.5 to come|
02 TJ Magna |TipAuto|Vrx|
85 n12 ET pulsar |Dumped|Kit|missing motor|