Heathcote Drags

All Sigma-Galant.com Events will be located here, along with pictures/videos and details for upcoming Events.
EVL076
S-G Veteran

Heathcote Drags

Post by EVL076 »

do they run drags all year round?

im thinking bout bringing the galant over at some stage, later in the year
Tassies drag future is currently up in the air atm, the track is for sale and there aint a season here yet..
(it usually starts in august thru to aplril, with 1 meeting a month... yeah that sucks)

so the only real place we are gonna have to do silly stuff and go fast is Power Cruise, but thats not coming back round until Jan next yr

so yeah i was thinkin bout bringing it over for a run, and organising a Sigma-Galant meet up up there or something?

who would be keen to drag their car?
who would be keen for the cruise up there and spectate?

cheers
Image Image
mic_77

Re: Heathcote Drags

Post by mic_77 »

Anytime from september on and I will be there also arranging for myself and a few mates to go to tassie for power cruise next year.

cheers Mic
S1GMARE

Post by S1GMARE »

There are drags on just about every weekend. Check the website for weather and dates.

http://www.heathcoteraceway.com.au/
EVL076
S-G Veteran

Post by EVL076 »

mic_77 wrote:Anytime from september on and I will be there also arranging for myself and a few mates to go to tassie for power cruise next year.

sweet :mrgreen: dates havent been announced yet for us, but its gonna be in January...
dates shouldnt be too far from being released, they came out 6 months before P/C last yr...

im gonna be there, and so will Grandpa G {bloody Stealth :lol: :lol:} a few of my mates have commented that i will get laughed at rolling up to P/C in it looking the way its gonna.... my response shut them up...
lets see who is laughing when it pulls 120mph down the back straight :mrgreen:

S1GMARE wrote:There are drags on just about every weekend. Check the website for weather and dates.

http://www.heathcoteraceway.com.au/

cheers :D
Image Image
S1GMARE

Post by S1GMARE »

Alrite double doggs. Don't confuse your fingers with sausages. ;)