QLD - Classic Jap car show 18th Oct

All Sigma-Galant.com Events will be located here, along with pictures/videos and details for upcoming Events.
MrBishi

QLD - Classic Jap car show 18th Oct

Post by MrBishi »

I'll be there and I think a couple of the Starion guys will be there also. Anyone else keen?

http://www.classicjapaneseshowandshine.com/

Don't worry about not having a show car. As long as it's reasonably presentable then it would be good to have a better representation of the Mitsi product. In the past its only been me in my Lancer or Starion and a couple of other starions.
boyracer

Re: QLD - Classic Jap car show 18th Oct

Post by boyracer »

Will come down for a look. Will bring the camera this time.
3x la lancer 2door
2x gc galant hardtop
1x gc galant wagon
woops

Post by woops »

I'm thinking about bring along my GB but i don't know if people would be able to look past the small rust role in the rear quarter. The rest of the car is full nanna spec in pretty close to immaculate condition but it would take a day to cut and polish and to clean up everything to look reasonably presentable.

BY the way do you know what the entry cost would be for a car that's not going to be judged at all? I might email them booking a place in the Chrysler/Mitsubishi section.
'72 GB Galant Sedan nanna spec daily
'85 GN Sigma Wagon 4g63 SOHC Turbo almost ready for the road
'74 GC Galant Coupe long term project
MrBishi

Post by MrBishi »

$20 for non-judged.
A small rust spot is nothing. You would have seen some of the ordinary toyo/datto stuff that was there when you came last year.