WA Cruise?

All Sigma-Galant.com Events will be located here, along with pictures/videos and details for upcoming Events.
boogernissan

WA Cruise?

Post by boogernissan »

any happein?

enough wa members for one?
13bsigma

Re: WA Cruise?

Post by 13bsigma »

move to sydney ya poor bugger lol. hope you can get one going over there :) or fly here and come out with us next time :) i'm sure there will be a spare seat in many cars for you
1978 GE sigma 57,000kms the toy called silvia. comming to the Gold Coast soon.
1978 GE sigma 87,000kms spare parts for the toy
1996 suzuki baleno turbo. $32,000 invested in it. $22,000 in the engine. $10,000 in sound
1996 suzuki baleno GTX. getting shaved and resprayed soon and receiving turbo engine
1980 GH sigma AKA JET.51G 18 PSI of T04 injected power.
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

There is a spare seat in my car mate. And if you fly over I'll even pick you up and drop you off at the airport.
But, there has to be someone over there who is interested?
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
tango76hardtop

Post by tango76hardtop »

I would be interested but my galant isnt finished or licenced yet :(
I want to go down on you and make you really happy, then i want to come back up slowly and fuck you real good, yours sincerely Petrol prices.
shuggy

Post by shuggy »

yeh im keen - new water pump tomoro :P
shuggy

Post by shuggy »

tango76hardtop wrote:I would be interested but my galant isnt finished or licenced yet :(
that coupe i looked at is in same state as yours rust wise, but im keen. cheers for the air cleaner, fit like a dream :thumpsup:
tango76hardtop

Post by tango76hardtop »

shuggy wrote:
tango76hardtop wrote:I would be interested but my galant isnt finished or licenced yet :(
that coupe i looked at is in same state as yours rust wise, but im keen. cheers for the air cleaner, fit like a dream :thumpsup:
no worries, So are you getting the coupe? I recon you should get it and just fix a bit at a time when you have the cash. It looks like a good buy, i would buy it for that price but Im not that greedy. One coupe is enough for me
I want to go down on you and make you really happy, then i want to come back up slowly and fuck you real good, yours sincerely Petrol prices.
shuggy

Post by shuggy »

yeh, i want it with next payslip, but if i dont have enuf then it will be following, and so on. just hoping he dont sell it coz it has my name on it!