LA Lancer (Perth)

Members Rides can be viewed here, remember when posting here to keep mechanical discussions for its appropriate forum.
7thsin

Re: LA Lancer (Perth)

Post by 7thsin »

i hope the splicing goes together alright , and maybe from now on drive only on sundays , so many blind and impatient ppl on the roads these days, thats sydney roads 4 ya thou
= Lancer 1976 =
GLANT

Post by GLANT »

bummer............. :(
1972 GA GALANT/COLT, with a VR4 4G63T 151kw atw :-)
74GalantGB

Post by 74GalantGB »

Actually never finished writing that o.o Not sure what happened there, but I wasn't supposed to post it yet... o.o Heh...

Heh, atleast yours is repairable, aye? ... =/ My baby is gone for good =(
Last edited by 74GalantGB on Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'74 GB.

R.I.P ALF; my darling little car. You never had a fault in/on you. ~ </3

Definition: "Shim"; being a supreme being of awesomeness which is neither male nor female but walks among both worlds as it pleases.

<.* Yes, I'm an idiot. Get over it. :) *.>
Chas

Post by Chas »

This is way out of my league and I'd have nowhere but my front lawn to do repairs. Asking $500 for someone to pick up.

Thanks for the condolences,

Chas
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

SOLD I'll try to save it or at least save what I can. couldn't bear to see it end up crushed.
greenlancer

Post by greenlancer »

I realise it's been a while since you posted news of the damage to your LA Lancer. Did you ever get it fixed? Same thing happened to mine -- insurance gave me only $1500 and let me keep the car. I then got another LA 2-door (drove it from Hobart back to Perth) and put all the good bits in it.

If you were driving a $30k car, it would all be fixed by the insurance company. But if you drive an old car, you get shafted, even though you pay about the same in insurance premiums.

BTW, if you didn't get it fixed, and still have any parts available, send me a PM.

Cheers
Mick
75 LA Lancer 2-door 4G32
ddt

Post by ddt »

then got another LA 2-door (drove it from Hobart back to Perth) and put all the good bits in it.
wow. Just curious -do you have relies/friends/work over east or did you make the trip just for the car?
'Member's Rides' Link for LIL RED WGN: http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4742