been a while

Members Rides can be viewed here, remember when posting here to keep mechanical discussions for its appropriate forum.
MyToyGE

been a while

Post by MyToyGE »

Hey guys I haven't been on here in ages so in case you have forgotten me here's my ride.
She's lost the turbo set up now, and gone back to relatively standard.
MyToyGE

Re: been a while

Post by MyToyGE »

Thanks mate... Its Ford BA Blood orange
GC75
Admin

Post by GC75 »

like the colour to bad i cant say the same for scorpions though... ugly cars lol
Previous owner of a GC Coupe, a few GSRS and random Sigmas.
Converted to the Ultimate Driving Machines
Superscan811

Post by Superscan811 »

Them ther's fight'n words.... Having about 6 of them myself...Just ask Cheater..

Much prefer the sloping GE/GH boot to the later squarer models.

How much have you lowered it?

Cheers.
MyToyGE

Post by MyToyGE »

Yeah each to there own spose...

I got springs in there but they were good ol' Chop Chop springs in that pic.
As for height couldn't tell ya...fkn low isn't a unit of measurement.
Yeah I'm the same, I love the GE/GH shape but I wouldn't touch any of the others.
MyToyGE

Post by MyToyGE »

Well i didn't have any troubles i just bolted it straight up to slightly modded engine...
I had an original GH Sigma Turbo... #36 of the showroom floor and I did an engine swap while the other car sat there...And in a time when i needed cash and was running outa room i sold the car complete and put the turbo stuff bak on the sigma.

The car has gone to a good home, to a person who had intentions to restore her to her former glory.

The GE with the turbo kit used to chunder...I was in the middle of gettin a dizzi made up from a bloke in Bayswater when i sold it... i just took the dizzi apart with a mate and modified the advance curve and the car went well and didn't ping on boost or through out the rev range.

it was a 15sec car at calder spinning 1st 2nd and 3rd... though I had cheese graters on at the time.
once i ran some guy in a mk1 xr6 turbo from 80 to 160+ ... I pissed my self coz I looked through the passengers window and the guy was rite there I thought he woulda left me for dead.

As for the paint job the photos really *DO* it justice... its awful up close runs and poor preping.. I seriously would have done a better job... Hell i did do a better job the 1st time i sprayed it!!
still cost me bout $2k...
tango76hardtop

Post by tango76hardtop »

yeah like the colour and thats the only shape scorpian i like. I would love to own both a scorpian like yours and my hardtop but sadly i dont have enough room :(
I want to go down on you and make you really happy, then i want to come back up slowly and fuck you real good, yours sincerely Petrol prices.